Who can use this feature?
- Premium ENTERPRISE / Add-On «Integration with exivo»
- Separate fees are charged by exivo for the use of the dormakaba Partner Solution.
SportsNow offers you the possibility to connect your studio with exivo. exivo, the easy and comfortable access solution from dormakaba, offers you to manage the access to your studio in proven dormakaba quality securely and online. With the exivo integration you can connect your access solution from dormakaba directly to the member management of SportsNow and thus completely automate the access management of your members.
More information on how the check-in system and access control work in general can be found here: Check-in and access control explained
The advantages of the exivo-Integration
- Quick and easy setup.
- Automatic synchronization of all customers.
- Automatic management of access media and access groups depending on the pass.
How does it work?
- All members in SportsNow are automatically synchronized with exivo.
- Members with a valid pass automatically receive the appropriate access rights in exivo.
- The access rights in exivo are automatically removed if a pass has expired or is deleted.
- All access rights in exivo can be assigned to a pass in SportsNow.
Good to know
- With exivo's access solution, you can define who can enter the building of your studio. For the check-in in your studio you also have the possibility to use the internal check-in solutions of SportsNow. You can find more information here: Check-in and access control explained
- People manually created in exivo are not synchronized with SportsNow. Therefore, exivo can be used independently of SportsNow (e.g. for staff).
- Members have to be created and managed in SportsNow to be synchronized with exivo.
- A member needs at least one assigned badge (see also «Assign badge with QR code» under Assign badge to members) and a valid pass in SportsNow to get access via exivo.
- The synchronization is performed several times a day.
- An existing and fully established exivo account is required.
- Click in the admin area on «Apps & integrations» - «exivo».
- Settings: Enter the «Site ID»,«API key» and «Secret API key» which you can find in your exivo under«API Settings».
- Click on «Save settings» to make the connection.
- Congratulation! You have successfully connected your studio to exivo.
As soon as exivo is connected, you have the option to link your access groups in exivo with your passes in SportsNow.
- Click on the box «Access groups» to open it.
- You will now see a table with two columns: «Access groups» and «Passes»
- Now mark all passes from SportsNow that you would like to link to the corresponding access group for your customers in exivo.
- Tip: Hold down the CONTROL key (Windows) or the ⌘ key (Mac) to select multiple passes.
- Priority: Optionally, set the priority of the access group if a pass is linked to several access groups. The access group with higher priority is preferred.
- Click on «Save settings» to save the links.
The access control with the external partner solution dormakaba allows you to create time profiles, with which you can define the access time per subscription. This allows you to define on which days and at which times your members receive access. You can set the time profiles in exivo.