Who can use this feature?
- Premium ENTERPRISE / Add-On «Integration with exivo»
- Separate fees are charged by exivo for the use of the dormakaba Partner Solution:
SportsNow offers you the option of exivo integration. This allows you to connect your dormakaba access solution directly to the SportsNow member management system and thus fully automate the access management of your members. This integration offers you a quick and easy setup as well as an automatic synchronization of all members. It also enables automatic management of access media and access groups, depending on the pass.
How does it work?
- All members in SportsNow are automatically synchronized with exivo. The synchronization is performed several times a day.
- Access control is not handled via SportsNow, but externally via exivo.
- Members with a valid pass automatically receive the corresponding access rights in exivo. These are automatically removed again when a pass expires or is deleted.
- All access rights in exivo can be assigned to a pass in SportsNow.
- More information on how the check-in system and access control work in general can be found here:
Good to know
- With exivo's access solution you can define who can enter the building of your studio.
People created manually in exivo are not synchronized with SportsNow. Members must consequently be created and managed in SportsNow in order to sync with exivo.
Time profiles: The access control allows you to create time profiles per pass. So you can define on which days and at which times your members get access. You can set the time profiles in exivo.
On the web
- An existing and fully established exivo account is required.
- Click in the admin area on «Apps & integrations» - «exivo».
- Enter the «Site ID»,«API key» and «Secret API key» which you can find in your exivo under «API Settings».
- Click on «Save settings» to make the connection.
- As soon as exivo is connected, you have the option to link your access groups in exivo with your passes in SportsNow.
On the web
- Click on the box «Access groups» to open it.
- You will now see a table with two columns: «Access groups» and «Passes»
- Mark all passes from SportsNow that you would like to link to the corresponding access group for your members in exivo.
Tip: Hold down the CONTROL key (Windows) or the ⌘ key (Mac) to select multiple passes.
- Priority: Optionally, set the priority of the access group if a pass is linked to several access groups. The access group with higher priority is preferred.
- Click on «Save settings» to save the links.