Who can use this feature?
- Administrators and instructors with back office
- Premium MAX / Add-On «VAT»
With SportsNow you have the option to set up the value added tax (VAT) in your studio, which will be automatically applied to your invoices. You can choose whether your prices are inclusive or exclusive of VAT. This guide will show you how to set up the VAT in your studio.
Good to know
- If you use bexio, then the VAT settings from bexio apply or you have to make the settings in bexio. More information about bexio here: Integration with bexio
- If you do not want to apply the VAT to your invoices (anymore), then you can set the «VAT rate» to the amount 0.0 as explained below. It doesn't matter if you set the «Prices» to VAT included or plus VAT, because the VAT will then no longer be applied to your invoices.
- Click in the admin area on «Set up my studio».
- In the progress bar, click on «Further settings» and choose «Payment settings».
- Scroll all the way down and you will find the section «VAT».
- You can enter the VAT rate, prices (including or excluding VAT) as well as the VAT number.
- Example: If you select the option excl. VAT, the VAT will be added to the price. With a pass that costs 100 CHF and a VAT of 7.7%, the actual price would be 107.7 CHF.