Who can use this feature?
- Administrators and instructors with back office
- Premium BASIC / Add-On «Online payments»
SportsNow offers you the option to set up a credit card payment for your studio. Accepted credit cards are Visa, Mastercard and American Express. In this article we explain how to set up credit card payment.
- Click in the admin area on «Set up my studio».
- In the progress bar, click on «Further settings» and choose «Payment settings».
- Place a check mark at «Credit card» next to «Accepted payment methods».
- Click on «Save settings». In a next step you can then set up the credit card payment.
- Scroll down to «Payment settings for credit cards».
- Click on the button «Set up now!».
- You will now be redirected to a page of Stripe, where you have to register an account once. Stripe is our partner for credit card payments.
- Fill out the Stripe form.
- Note on business address: Enter the address in the first field «Street», e.g. "Foster Avenue 1". In the second field «0000» you enter the postcode (ZIP code), e.g. "3011". In the third field «City» you enter the place name e.g. "New York".
- Please check your details again and click below on «Authorize access to this account» to complete the setup.
- You will now be automatically redirected to SportsNow. Your stripe is ready and your studio is ready for credit card payments.