Who can use this feature?
- Administrators and instructors + back office
With SportsNow you can set your classes so that when you book a class, your clients are automatically signed up in advance for all weekly classes. This is very convenient for your customers who want to attend the same class regularly. In this tutorial you will learn how to set up your classes accordingly.
Good to know
- Example: If a member books the weekly Pilates class with a new 10-class pass, they are automatically enrolled for all classes for the next 10 weeks. If the member is unable to attend on a date, they can unregister on their own and use the credit received back to book another class(catch up).
- Additionally allow single bookings: If you want to offer the possibility that members are not necessarily signed up for all classes, but are allowed to choose their dates flexibly, then you can create flexible passes: Pass settings explained
- Protect fixed places of existing members: You can close your classes to new members (new registrations). This means that members who do not have a current pass will not be able to book that course, even if a free slot would be available. Only existing members with an existing pass for that class will be able to book. This way you can make sure that the fixed slots are protected by your existing members: Close and open a class for new registrations
Tip: To ensure your members' fixed slots for the new season (e.g. quarter, block, course, etc.), we recommend keeping your class closed to new registrations until all existing members have renewed their passes.
- Fixed places in several courses: If you have members with fixed slots in different courses, a separate pass must be deposited for each fixed slot in a course. The credit of a pass is used up for booking a fixed slot and is linked to this class for the automatic renewal, so that in case of an automatic renewal the next classes are automatically booked for the member again.
On the web
- Click in the admin area on «Set up my studio».
- In the progress bar, click on «My class schedule».
- Click on «Add class».
- Under «Booking settings» - «Booking mode» choose «The customer books all classes at once».
This function can only be activated on the web.