Who can use this feature?
- Administrators and instructors + back office
- Premium BASIC / Add-on «Efficient member management»
SportsNow offers you the possibility to buy a pass for a member. Passes are required to book classes, appointments and workshops with your studio. This is especially useful for managing members without their own login.
Good to know
- An invoice is automatically created when you sell a pass to a member.
- The invoice is automatically sent to the member by e-mail if an e-mail address is entered in the customer details.
- If you sell the pass by credit card or TWINT, the invoice will be created with the status «open». As soon as the member logs in to SportsNow and confirms the payment by credit card or TWINT, the invoice is automatically marked as paid. More information about online payment here: How does online payment work in SportsNow?
On the web
- Click in the admin area on «My customers».
- Click on the desired member «View customer details».
- Click on the button «Buy pass». A window will now open where you can select the pass you want.
- Pass: Select the desired pass.
- Payment method: Choose how to pay for the pass.
- Valid from: Select the date from which on the pass is valid.
- Book class: Select a class or «Do not book a class at the moment» if you only want to create the pass.
- When you are finished, click on «Buy pass».
In the app
- Press «Admin».
- Press «My customers».
- Find the member you want and press on it.
- Press «Passes» at the bottom.
- Press the «+» sign in the upper right corner to buy a pass.
- Select the desired pass, the payment method and the start date.
- Press «Confirm» to continue.
- If the pass was created successfully, a message will appear.