Who can use this feature?
- Administrators and instructors with back office
- Premium BASIC / Add-On Efficient Member Management »
SportsNow offers you the possibility to add family members to your customers. You can merge existing accounts into one family.
Thanks to this option, your customers can manage several family members with just one SportsNow login. This allows them to book classes, appointments or workshops for all family members and to buy and pay for passes directly with just one e-mail address.
Good to know
- Only members who do not have a login can be added as family members. If a family member has a login, the e-mail address must be removed in the corresponding customer details. Afterwards, this member no longer has his or her own login, as he or she has been added to the family member's account. This must be done by the studio.
- A member can only be added to one account as a family member, i.e. you cannot add the same member to several accounts as a family member.
- Note: A family member can be added to an account by a studio, but cannot be removed. If a family member needs to be removed, the member must do this themselves.
- Click on «My customers» in the admin area.
- Go to the customer details of the customer you want to add the family members to.
- Scroll down a bit and click on the tab «Family members».
- Click on the button «Add family member».
- Find and select the relevant member you want to add as a family member to this customer. You can also select several members and add them as family members to the customer.
- Click on «Confirm» to complete the process.
The added family members are now displayed in the customer details under «Family members .