By default, the problem is that no badge is assigned, or the pass cannot be used for check-in. You should check the following:
- You have Premium ENTERPRISE or the add-on «Mobile & Badge Check-In» or, depending on the partner for your access solution, the corresponding add-on (e.g. «Integration with exivo»).
- Badge: You have correctly assigned the badge to the member. This can be done manually or via the App.
You will find further information on this: Assign badge to members
- The badge is possibly defective. Give the member a new badge.
- Pass: You have activated the pass for check-in.
You can find more information here: Set pass as default for check-in
If you use an access solution from Gantner, you should also check the following:
- You use the Add-On «Integration with Gantner» and have defined time profiles for passes. This means that a member with a certain pass can only check in at a certain time.
- In SportsNow under «Apps & Integrations» - «Gantner» you can define and edit time profiles. You can link the desired passes to the respective time profile.
For more information, see: Integration with Neogate (Gantner)