Who can use this feature?
- Administrators and instructors with back office
- Premium ENTERPRISE / Add-On «Integration with eGym»
SportsNow offers you an integration with eGym. This automatically synchronizes your membership data between eGym and SportsNow, making eGym support for your studio even more efficient. This guide will show you how to connect eGym and your studio in SportsNow and how the synchronization works.
- Member data is automatically synchronized between eGym and SportsNow. So you don't need to enter your members twice.
- eGym membership cards and badges are compatible with SportsNow and can be used for membership management and check-ins.
- The check-in/check-out in the studio (via SportsNow) is connected to eGym, which means that eGym coaches are immediately notified when a member checks in or out. This supports, for example, a better supervision by the coach.
Good to know
- You will receive the «eGym ID» and the «Access Token» from eGym.
- Customer e-mail address required: The synchronization will only take place if an e-mail address is stored with the customer.
- Synchronization: Changes to member data are automatically transmitted to eGym every hour. This update also includes changes to the contract, for example when a contract is extended.
- It can take up to several minutes before the data is visible or updated in eGym Business.
- You have the possibility to synchronize members manually in their customer details (see below).
- Team members are not transferred to eGym unless they are also registered as a customer.
Connect eGym and SportsNow
- Click in the admin area on «Apps & integrations».
- Click on «eGym».
- Now enter the «eGym ID» and the «Access Token» and click on «Use eGym now».
- Next, you can choose to have all customers automatically sync with eGym or just selected ones.
- If you have synchronized all customers at once, then data transfer is also activated directly for new members. If you've synced only selected customers, you'll need to change that.
Activation of a new customer / synchronize members manually
- Click in the admin area on «My customers».
- Click on the desired customer «View customer details».
- Scroll all the way down and click on «Apps».
- Click on «Activate» to activate the customer.
- You can now synchronize the member with eGym by clicking on «Action» and then on «Sync now».
- The member is automatically synchronized with eGym. Here you also have the option to deactivate the member at any time.