Who can use this feature?
- Premium BASIC / Add-On «Integration with MailChimp»
SportsNow offers you an integration with MailChimp. MailChimp is an email marketing service that makes it easy to send email messages to your members. You can create and send professional newsletters with MailChimp.
Good to know
- Your members are automatically transferred to MailChimp once a day.
- In order for you to quickly send a newsletter to the desired members, the following tags (labels) are automatically created by SportsNow:
- Customers with active passes: members with a valid pass.
- Customers without active passes: members without a valid pass.
- Active customers: members who are part of your customer base and haven't been deactivated.
- Inactive customers: members who are part of your customer base which are set on inactive.
- Member groups: chose from your member groups.
- Today's birthdays: all members whose birthday is today.
- Find out how MailChimp works here: Getting started with Mailchimp
On the web
- Click on «Apps & integrations» in the admin area.
- Click on «MailChimp».
- First, create a free MailChimp account: https://login.mailchimp.com/signup
- You will now be redirected to the MailChimp website, where you can create your account.
- After you have created your account, click on «Account» - «Extras» - «API keys» in MailChimp to find the API key.
- Enter the API key in SportsNow and click on «Use MailChimp now».
- You have successfully connected with MailChimp! Now you can import the e-mail addresses of your members in MailChimp and create a newsletter, for example.