Who can use this feature?
- Premium BASIC / Add-On «Integration with MailChimp»
SportsNow offers you an integration with MailChimp. MailChimp is an email marketing service that makes it easy to send email messages to your customers. You can create and send professional newsletters with MailChimp. The manual is divided into two parts: First the integration with SportsNow is explained, then how to create a newsletter in MailChimp.
Good to know
- Your customers are automatically transferred to MailChimp once a day.
- In order for you to quickly send a newsletter to the desired members, the following tags (labels) are automatically created by SportsNow:
- Customers with active passes
- Customers without active passes
- Active customers
- Inactive customers
- Member groups.
- Customers with active passes are members who have an active subscription. Active customers are members who are part of your customer base and have not been deactivated.
- Customers without active passes are members who do not have an active subscription. Inactive customers are members who have been disabled and cannot buy subscriptions or book lessons.
Integrate MailChimp into SportsNow
- Click on «Apps & integrations» in the admin area
- Click on «MailChimp».
- You are now shown the two steps you need to do in order to set up MailChimp.
- First create a free MailChimp account. To do this, click on the link: https://login.mailchimp.com/signup
- You will now be redirected to the MailChimp website, where you can create your account.
- After you have created your account, you have to go to «Account» -> «Extras» -> «API keys» in MailChimp to find the API key.
- Enter the API key in SportsNow and click on «Use MailChimp now».
- You have successfully connected with MailChimp! Now you can import the e-mail addresses of your customers in MailChimp and create a newsletter for example.
How MailChimp works, you can find out here: Getting Started with Mailchimp