Who can use this feature?
- Premium ENTERPRISE / Add-On «Connect locations»
SportsNow offers you the possibility to connect multiple locations with each other. This allows you and your members to benefit from many advantages. For example, members can check in with their pass from any location or book classes and you can search for a member across locations.
Good to know
- Important: In order to connect studios with each other, all locations must use the Premium ENTERPRISE or alternatively the add-on «Connect locations». In addition, you must be registered as administrator for all locations with the same email address.
- On the own SportsNow page, only the classes of the selected location is displayed, not the classes of the connected locations.
- Click in the admin area on «Manage my locations».
- You will find all the studios you have created with this account.
- Currently, the status is «Independent». To change this, click «Connect now».
- Confirm the pop-up message with «OK».
- The status of the studio is now «Connected».
- If you want to disconnect the locations again, click on «Disconnect». After a successful disconnection, the status is again «Independent».
- Passes: You can set your passes to be valid in other locations.
- Classes: Your members can use their existing pass to check in at another location and book classes and workshops.
- Member search: The member search automatically expands to all locations, so you can find your desired member immediately, regardless of which admin area you are currently in.
- Member import: You can import members from another location with one click to make your administration even more efficient.
- Bookings: In the «Customer details» under «My customers» the bookings from the member in all interconnected locations are visible.
- bexio use: In the admin area, you can set your current studio to use the bexio of a connected location. The bexio settings for this location are automatically adopted by the connected location: Integration with bexio