Who can use this feature?
- Administrators and instructors with back office
- Premium MAX / Add-On «Efficient holiday management»
For a temporary closure of your studio you can enter company holidays in SportsNow with just a few clicks. If you enter a company holiday, all affected classes are automatically cancelled, the participants are informed and the passes are adjusted. In this manual we explain how to manage your company holidays.
Good to know
- Exact extension: A pass is extended exactly by the number of days that the validity period of the pass overlaps with the entered company holidays. Therefore, consider whether you would like to include or omit the weekend in your company holidays.
Example: If you enter company holidays from Monday to Friday, the pass concerned would be extended by exactly 5 days (not by a whole week, i.e. 7 days). If you want the pass to be extended by a whole week, i.e. 7 days, enter the company holidays from Monday to Sunday.
- Pass settings: Whether a pass is automatically extended or not depends on how the pass is defined, i.e. you can set whether it should be extended by company holidays or not. See also: Pass settings explained
The following tasks are automatically done for you when you enter company holidays:
- All affected classes will be cancelled and marked as company holidays.
- All affected bookings are automatically cancelled. The affected members will be automatically informed about the cancellation.
- All affected passes will be credited and adjusted accordingly.
Enter company holidays
- Click in the admin area on «My company holidays».
- You can now enter your company holidays directly or view the ones you have already entered.
- Click on «Enter company holidays».
- Now enter the information described below.
- Ends at: Enter the last day of your company holidays.
- Settings: Optionally, you can set that the canceled classes are hidden in the schedule.
- «Schedule company holidays»
Change date of company holidays
Company holidays already entered cannot be changed directly. To change the date of entered company holidays, you must delete the company holidays and enter new ones.
- Find the desired company holidays and click on «Delete».
- Then enter the company holidays again, this time with the correct dates. To do this, proceed as described above.