Who can use this feature?
- Administrators and instructors with back office
SportsNow offers you the opportunity to cancel classes quickly and easily. Registered participants will be informed automatically and the booking will be canceled accordingly. In this guide, you will learn how to do this and how to restore a canceled class.
Good to know
- The credit is automatically credited to customer passes. The duration of customer passes remains unchanged.
On the web
- Click in the admin area on «My participant sites».
- Find the desired class and click on «View participant list».
- Click on «Cancel class». A window opens with setting options for the cancellation.
- Official reason for the cancellation: You can optionally enter the reason for the cancellation.
- Extend passes of canceled bookings for one week: With a weekly class you have the possibility to automatically extend all passes of the canceled bookings by one week.
- Click on «Cancel class» to perform the action.
In the app
- In the admin-mode press «Participant» and search for the desired class.
- Press «More» - «Cancel class».
- A window with setting options for the cancellation will open like on the web. (see above)
- Click on «Confirm» to perform the action.
- After canceling the class, you still have the option to restore it.
Click or press on «Restore class». A window opens with settings for the restoration.
Restore bookings that were canceled by the cancellation: Activate this option if you want to restore the bookings that were cancelled by the cancellation.
- Click or press on «Restore class» to perform the action.