Who can use this feature?
- Administrators, instructors with back office and instructors
- Premium BASIC / Add-on «Efficient member management»
SportsNow offers you many ways to manage the bookings for your classes and workshops. For each class and workshop there is a list of participants, which gives you an overview of all bookings. Here you can find out step by step how it works.
On the web
In the app
- In the admin-mode press on «Participants»
- By default, the participant lists of today are displayed. Select the desired date above if you want to view the participant lists of another day.
You can view and manage all bookings in the participant list. Do you want to manage the bookings of your participant list? We will show you step-by-step how to do it.
On the web
- Click on the customer name to display the customer details directly. (only for administrators and instructors with back office)
- Click on the plus sign at a booking to see more information.
With every booking you have several options at your disposal.
- Click on "Action" at the desired booking to display all options.
- Show outstanding invoices: Display all outstanding invoices of the customer and settle them directly after you have received the amount.
- Unsubscribe and refund credit: Cancel the customer's booking and refund the credit back to the pass. This credit can be used to book another class.
- Unsubscribe and do not refund credit: Cancel the customer's booking and do not refund the credit. The credit is then lost. This can be helpful if the cancellation period has already expired but the slot should still be used for other members.
- Did not show up: Mark a participant as not having appeared. The person is automatically notified that they were missed in the class or in the workshop and is advised to cancel early.
- Select participants: Select all participants who are present by placing a check mark at the respective booking. When you are finished, click on «Selected participants are present». Unchecked participants are automatically marked as «not present» after the lesson.
- Note: By default, all participants are considered to be present, provided that no one has been marked as «not present» or some of the participants have been marked as present.
In the app
In the app you have the same options as on the web. Additionally:
- View customer details: Leave the participant list and display the customer details.