Who can use this feature?
- Administrators and instructors with back office
- Premium MAX / Add-On «Pause Passes»
SportsNow offers you the possibility to temporarily pause a member's pass. A pass can be paused several times, so you can react very precisely to the needs of a member. If a pass is paused, the member will not be able to make any check-ins or bookings during this time. The duration of the pass is extended by the time the pass is paused. In this manual you will learn how to do this.
Good to know
- The pause is only specific to the pass i.e. the customer can buy new passes as well as single entries and thus book classes.
- You can see the breaks entered for a pass directly in the pass' validity period.
- All bookings during the break are automatically cancelled and credited.
On the web
- Click in the admin area on «My customers».
- Click on the desired customer «View customer details».
- Scroll all the way down and you will see the «Passes» overview. Here you can see all current and past passes of this member.
- Click on «Action» - «Pause pass».
- You can now define the period for which the pass should be paused.
- Click on «Pause subscription» to save the changes.
In the app
- Press «Admin».
- Press «My customers».
- Find the customer you want and press on it.
- Press «Passes» on the bottom.
- Find the desired pass and press on «Actions».
- Press «Enter pause».
- Add a description and the desired start.
- Press «Save» to save your changes.