Who can use this feature?
- Administrators and instructors with back office
- Premium ENTERPRISE / Add-On «Mobile & Badge Check-In»
SportsNow offers you the possibility to assign a badge to your members which can be used for check-in. A badge can be assigned in two ways: by typing it on the web or by scanning it with the SportsNow app. In this guide we will explain both ways.
Good to know
- An NFC-enabled Android smartphone is required for assignment with the SportsNow app.
On the web
- Click in the admin area on «My customers».
- Click on the desired customer «View customer details».
- Click on the button «Assign badge».
- A window opens where you can enter and save the badge number. To do this, click on «Save changes».
- The badge has been successfully assigned and will be displayed in the customer details. The customer can now check in with the badge in the studio.
In the app
- Press on «More».
- Press «Assign badge».
- The app is now ready to scan the badge.
- Now hold the badge on the back of your smartphone until it is recognized.
- You will now see your members in a list.
- Select the member you want to assign the badge to and confirm your selection with «OK».
- Great, you have successfully assigned the badge!
- You can check it by scanning the badge again. It automatically opens the customer details of the member to whom the badge has been assigned.