Who can use this feature?
- Administrators and instructors + back office
- Premium BASIC / Add-on «Efficient member management»
SportsNow offers you the option to indicate that you have received the membership contract. A membership contract is an internal document that regulates the contract between the studio and the member. A template from SportsNow is not available to you for this purpose. In this guide we will show you how to enter in SportsNow that you have received a membership contract from a member.
Good to know
- If the member contract is to be stored in the customer details, SportsNow offers a function to upload files for members: Deposit customer files
On the web
- Click in the admin area on «My customers».
- Click on the desired member «View customer details».
- Click on the button «Membership contract from First name Last name received».
- A pop-up appears, which you can click «OK» in order to confirm that you have received the membership contract.
- If you have done this, the red text «Membership contract not yet received» next to the picture of the member will be replaced with next to the picture of the member, but «Membership contract received» in green.
This function is only available on the web.