Who can use this feature?
- Administrators and instructors with back office
SportsNow offers you many filter and search options so that you always keep track of your members and quickly find the member you want. In this guide you will learn how to search for a member and which search functions are available to you.
Good to know
- Deleted members are excluded from the search and are not displayed. If you cannot find a member, it is possible that a member has been deleted. In this case, click «Deleted» to display all deleted members and check if you can find the member you are looking for.
- Click in the admin area on «My customers».
- You will now see all filter and search options.
By default, you will see all members that have not been deleted. The following filter options are available to you:
- Alphabetically by first name: By clicking on a letter, you can filter your members by their first names. For example, if you click on «A», only all members whose first names begin with the letter «A», such as Andrea, Anna, etc., are displayed.
- Customers with active passes
- Customer without active passes
- Deleted: Only deleted members are displayed
The search field allows you to search for a member in different ways. Enter one of the following options in the search field:
- First name and / or last name
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Badge number