SportsNow offers you the possibility to buy a pass for a member and assign it automatically. You can edit the pass directly and adjust the validity period and remaining credit. So you can transfer already running passes to SportsNow. This is especially useful when you create new members or are about to switch to SportsNow. In this tutorial you will learn how to register existing passes.
Good to know
- You can also enter passes directly when importing members. You can find out how to do this here: Import members
- If you have already imported the members without passes, existing passes must be entered manually.
- Invoices: For each pass created, a corresponding open invoice is automatically created. If the invoice has already been paid, you can mark it as paid under «My finances». You have the possibility to pay several invoices at once. See also: Invoices and finances explained
- Customer notifications: You have the possibility to deactivate all customer notifications until you have registered all existing passes.
- In the admin area click on «Set up my studio» - «Further settings» - «Notification settings».
- Activate the option «Disable all customer e-mail notifications» and click on «Save settings».
- After you have registered all passes, you can deactivate the option again.
- Click in the admin area on «My customers».
- Click on the desired member «View customer details».
- Click on the button «Buy pass». A window will now open where you can select the pass you want.
- Pass: Select as the desired pass.
- Payment method: Choose how to pay for the pass.
- Valid from: Select the classes for which the customer should be registered directly. Here you can also enter a date in the past so that you can create an existing pass.
- Class: Select «Do not book a class at the moment» if you only want to create a pass without registering the customer for a class.
- When you are finished, click on «Buy pass».
Now you can manually adjust the validity date and the credit balance of the pass if necessary. Often the credit balance has to be adjusted to the current remaining credit. You can find out how to edit the pass here: Edit a member's pass