Who can use this feature?
With SportsNow you have the possibility to specify for each class how many spots are available on site, and you can also offer them as livestream. This allows you to combine on-site training with livestream offers. You can offer available spots on site for the class (e.g. in small groups) and also to add more members via livestream. When booking, you can differentiate whether the participation should take place on site or via livestream.
Good to know
- The number of free places shown in the timetable refers to the number of participants on site. If all spots are fully booked on site, your members can still book a participation via livestream. There is no space restriction for the livestream.
- For hybrid classes, online participants also count toward the minimum number of participants.
- The livestream link is automatically released to all livestream participants in SportsNow 30 minutes before the start of the class with an email notification and push message.
- In the list of participants of the class, a distinction is made between on-site participants and livestream participants. This allows you to quickly identify which member is participating in the class and how.
- You can rebook the participants of your hybrid lesson, i.e. from an on-site participation to a participation via livestream or vice versa. More information here: Rebook participants from hybrid lessons
On the web
- Click in the admin area on «Set up my studio» - «My class schedule».
- Click on «Add class».
See also: Class settings explained
- Capacity: Enter the number of spots available for on-site participation. For the livestream, the number of spots is unlimited.
- Livestream link: Enter the link to your prepared livestream meeting. If you have a new link for each lesson, add the link directly to the participant's list of the lesson.
See also: Offer classes via livestream
- Activate the option «Hybrid class: The customer can choose at the time of booking whether he wants to participate on site or via livestream.»
- When you are finished, click on «Create class».
The class can be created only on the web.
Create passes only for participation via livestream
- Click in the admin area on «Set up my studio» - «My passes».
- Click on «Add new pass».
See also: Pass settings explained
- Under «Booking system» check the option «Hybrid pass: This pass can only be used to book live streams of hybrid classes.»
- When you are finished, click on «Create pass».
The pass can be created only on the web.