SportsNow offers you the possibility to activate a function that only members with a valid Covid certificate can access your studio. In this way, you can ensure that only members who have been vaccinated, tested or have recovered are in your studio when a certificate is required.
This is how you activate the function in the special settings:
- Click on «Set up my studio» in the admin area.
- Click on «Further settings» - «Special settings».
- Put a check mark next to «Activate the «Covid certificate» function.»
- Click «Save Settings»
Once the function is enabled, the studio can use the official «COVID Certificate Check» app to check the validity of the certificate. After checking the certificate, you can manually enter the certificate in the customer details. The status of the certificate is visible in the customer details at any time. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Click on «My customers» in the admin area.
- Click on «View customer details» for the desired customer.
- Directly under the name you have the possibility to add the details by clicking on «Add Covid certificate».
- Specify the certificate type (Vaccinated, Tested, Recovered) and the validity period and click on «Confirm».
- The details of the certificate are now successfully added.
- If you want to delete the certificate, click on «Delete Covid certificate».
Good to know
- If the Covid certificate function is activated, the status of the certificate is displayed for the individual members in the participant lists, as well as directly in the individual appointments. This allows you and your team members to see immediately which participants have a valid certificate.
- The studio itself must check the Covid certificate with a valid ID document and then add the certificate, i.e. the certificate type and validity period, to the relevant client details. Therefore, members cannot upload their Covid certificate themselves.
- The access control function with the Covid certificate only takes an effect when members check in to your studio. No certificate is required to book a class on your SportsNow page. Accordingly, all members are still able to book classes and buy passes.
In the check-in settings, you can then specify that only members with a valid certificate can access your studio. To activate this function during check-in, proceed as follows:
- Click on «Check-In» in the admin area.
- Click on «Settings».
- Check the box «Allow check-in only with valid Covid certificate».
- Click on «Save settings».
Note that there is no actual certificate stored in SportsNow, only the certificate details verified by the studio using the official «COVID Certificate Check» app. You can find the «COVID Certificate Check» app here: