Who can use this feature?
- Administrators and instructors with back office
- Premium MAX PRO / Add-On «News Page»
Your SportsNow page has the option to have its own news page. On this page you can see the latest news about your studio. These posts can be viewed both on the web and in the app. This tutorial will show you how to create a post and what it looks like to your members.
Good to know
- You can set for each post whether it is public and thus visible to everyone or only visible to your members.
- The picture of the article must be in .PNG or .JPG format.
- Your customers automatically receive a push message for new posts. They can also be seen for a week under «Home» of the SportsNow app.
- Click in the admin area on «News page».
- You can now see an overview of all your previous posts and create new ones.
- Click on «Action» to edit or delete an existing post.
- Click on «Create new post» to create a post.
- Now enter the title and the text of the article.
- Image: Optionally you have the possibility to add an image.
- Only visible for members: Check this box to ensure that only members of your studio can see this post.
- «Create new post».
- You can optionally save the post as a draft so that it is not yet published. To do this, click on «Save as draft».
View the post
On the web
- Go to your SportsNow page and click on «News».
- You will now see all the posts that you have published so far.
In the app
- Open the SportsNow app.
- You are now automatically in the tab «Home» and see the most current post of your studio.