Who can use this feature?
- Administrators and instructors + back office
- Premium BASIC / Add-On «Efficient member management»
SportsNow automatically creates and sends an invoice for each pass sold. Each invoice has a unique invoice number. This serves as the payment purpose for payment by invoice/bank transfer or for the studio to allocate incoming payments. All invoices from studios located in Switzerland automatically contain the Swiss QR code (QR invoice).
Good to know
- You can open the invoice for a pass directly in the customer details. Click on the invoice number of the pass. To see the invoice number, click on the + in the pass.
- On the invoice, the print date of the invoice and the URL will appear in the header and footer. If you want these areas not to appear on the invoice, you can remove them directly in the options of the print window (by default by hiding the header and footer).
- You can enter additional information that will appear on all invoices and health insurance confirmations: Enter additional information for the invoice and health insurance confirmation
- For further functions regarding invoices and finances, we recommend the integration with bexio: Integration with bexio
- Invoices that are synchronized with bexio are marked green in the «Invoice status» column. Clicking on it takes you directly to the bexio invoice.
On the web
- Click in the admin area on «My finances».
- Here you see all the bills and have various filter functions. There is also a search box where you can search members.
- With a click on «Select invoices» you can select one, several or all invoices at the same time.
- After you have selected the invoices, click on «Payments received» at the bottom.
- With a click on the + sign, you can display all details of a specific invoice.
- Click on «Action» on a single invoice to display different options to edit the invoice.
- Settle: You have received the payment and can mark this invoice as paid.
- Cancel: The invoice is wrong or not necessary and you cancel it therefore.
- Change amount: The price of the pass has changed and you can thus adjust the amount of the invoice.
- Change payment option: Change the payment method of the invoice. For example, from cash to credit card.
- Change date of invoice: Here you can change the invoice date and the date by which the invoice must be paid.
- Partial payment received: Enter the amount you have received for this invoice so far.
Note: You can enter any partial payment with the receipt date. Several partial payments can be recorded per invoice. In addition, you have in the invoice an overview when and what amount of a partial payment was recorded.
- Send a first reminder: Send the invoice recipient a first reminder by e-mail.
- Send the bill again: Send the invoice again by e-mail.
Note: If you've connected your SportsNow with bexio, you will not have the «Remind me» and «Send my bill again» feature in SportsNow, but in bexio.
- Print invoice: Print the invoice.
- Print invoice without logo: Print the invoice without your logo. This is useful if you use your own print paper with your own logo.
- Print health insurance confirmation: Creates and opens the health insurance confirmation in the print preview. A prerequisite is that the invoice has been paid.
- Reopen: You want to reopen the invoice and mark it as not paid.