Who can use this feature?
- Administrators and instructors + back office
With SportsNow you can add links to your livestreams directly to your classes and thus hold online courses in real time. The link to the respective livestream is released to all participants 30 minutes before the class starts. Your members will be notified automatically and can start the livestream directly with SportsNow. You can create a link via the participant lists for a single class or define the same link for all classes in the class settings.
Good to know
- Video conference apps such as Zoom are particularly suitable for livestreams.
- After booking, members receive a booking confirmation with all booking information. The booking confirmation also shows whether the class has been booked on site or via live stream. If desired, the access password can be entered in the booking information. However, the access password is integrated in the link (encrypted) by default, which is why participants can start the livestream directly and without a password.
- The link is activated 30 minutes before the start of the class. Registered participants will automatically receive a message with the link (as a push message and as an e-mail). The livestream can be started directly with the received link, a password is not necessary.
- All information can also be viewed in the booking overview in the app. The link will also appear here 30 minutes before the start of the class.
On the web
- Click in the admin area on «My participant lists».
- Find the desired class and click on «View participant list».
- Click on «Add livestream».
- Livestream link: Enter the link to your planned livestream here.
- When you are finished, click on «Save livestream».
- If necessary, you can overwrite or remove the link for individual classes via the participant list.
- Would you like to always use the same livestream link? Then set it directly in the class settings: class settings
The link to the livestream can only be submitted on the web.
Share and delete livestream recording
- After the class is over, you can add the link to the recorded livestream directly to the past class. To do this, enter the link to the recording, as described above, in the past class. Your members will be automatically notified about this action.
- Your members will be able to open past livestream links at their previous bookings.
- If you no longer wish to offer the recording, remove the link and click on «Save livestream».