Who can use this feature?
- Administrators and instructors + back office
- Premium MAX / Add-On «Required number of participants»
SportsNow offers you the possibility to set a minimum number of participants for your classes. You can decide if the class should be cancelled automatically or if the instructor should be informed if there are too few registrations.
On the web
- Click in the admin area on «Set up my studio» - «My class schedule».
- «Add class» or on «Action» - «Modify» if you want to modify an existing class.
- Scroll to the «Organizational» section in the class settings. You can read more about the class settings here: Class settings explained
- Check the box next to «The class will only take place if there are enough participants.».
- Required number of participants: Enter the required minimum number of participants for the lesson to take place.
- What happens if there are not enough registrations?: Decide what happens if there are not enough registrations. The following options are available:
- The lesson will be canceled automatically: The lesson will be cancelled automatically and all registered members and the responsible instructor will be informed automatically.
- The team will be notified automatically: The instructor in charge will be notified if there are not enough registrations. The lesson will not be cancelled automatically.
- When should the number of participants be checked?: Specify when the number of participants should be checked. The following options are available:
- When the registration deadline is over
- When the cancellation deadline is over
- Click on «Save settings».