Who can use this feature?
- Administrators and instructors with back office
In the event that an instructor is not able to complete his planned class, you have the option of appointing a substitute to take over the class. The substitute is automatically notified that a new class has been assigned to him. In addition, he/she will be reminded in time of his upcoming class.
In this tutorial you will learn how to appoint a substitute.
Good to know
- Participants who have already booked the class are not actively informed of the change.
- The substitute can be seen in the timetable.
Only possible on the web
- Click in the admin area on «My participant lists».
- Find the desired class and click on «View participant list».
- Click on «Edit class». A window with setting options opens.
- Remove the check mark from the prevented instructor by clicking on his name.
- Put a check mark in the desired deputy by clicking on his name.
- When you are finished, click on «Edit class».