Who can use this feature?
- Administrators and instructors + back office
- Premium MAX / Add-on «Customer files»
SportsNow offers you the option of storing files (e.g. scanned member contracts) directly with your members. This means that all files are stored in one place. In this guide, you’ll learn step-by-step how to upload a file.
Good to know
- The maximum size for a file is 50 MB.
- In the customer details under «Customer files», you can view and edit your uploaded files.
- Only one file can be uploaded at a time.
- If you have selected the option «This file is visible to the customer», your members will see the file directly in the SportsNow app under «My profile» - «My files».
On the web
- Click in the admin area on «My customers».
- Click on the desired member «View customer details».
- Click on the button «Upload file».
- It will open a window where you can upload your desired file for the member.
- Name: Enter the name of the file.
- Description: Fill in a description of the file.
- Date: Enter the date the file was uploaded.
- File: Select a file you want to upload.
- This file is visible for the customer: If you check this box, the member can see the file. If not, only you and the instructors can see the stored file.
- Click on «Upload now» in order to upload the file.
In the app
- Press «Admin».
- Press «My customers».
- Press on the desired member.
- In the lower left corner press «More».
- Press «Files» to view the stored files.
Note that it is not possible to upload the files in the SportsNow app. However, you can always view the uploaded files as described.