In SportsNow you have the possibility to set up global settings for your members' bookings. These include the health questionnaire or the rating system. In this manual you will learn more about the settings.
- In the admin area click on Set up my studio» - Further settings» - Booking settings».
- The customer must complete a health questionnaire before taking the first class.: This means that your members have to fill out a health questionnaire, otherwise they cannot book a class. This has to be done only once.
- The customer may cancel bookings after the cancellation deadline. The credit is not refundable.: This way you give your members the opportunity to cancel their registration even though the cancellation period has expired, so that another member can still register for the free place. The credit will not be refunded.
- Activate rating system: The customer can anonymously rate the classes and workshops he has attended.: This way you can get specific feedback on your lessons and know how your members like them.
- Offer a waiting list for individual appointments.: This activates the possibility for members to join the waiting list for individual appointments.
- Limitation: Number of bookings per customer:This setting appears as soon as you have deactivated the pass and billing system in the special settings. This option allows you to set a booking limit (1x/2x/... per day/week) for your customers.
In general, you can also set a booking limit without disabling the pass and billing system. This limit can be set in the corresponding pass settings.
- Access code: Your customers can only book with the access code. This function is available in the Premium ENTERPRISE.