Who can use this function?
- Administrators and instructors + back office
In SportsNow you have the option to turn off certain notifications that you or your members receive. This allows you to independently determine which notifications you want to send to your members and which not.
In the admin area, click on «Set up my studio».
Click on «Further settings» in the progress bar.
Select «Notification settings».
- Once you have checked the notifications you wish to disable, click «Save Settings».
- Disable all customer notifications.: This may be desired, for example, if you are setting up your studio and do not want to confuse your members with notifications.
- Disable notifications about passes.: Your members will no longer receive notifications about passes, for example, when a new pass has been purchased, a pass is about to expire, or the balance has been used up.
- Disable notifications about classes, workshops and appointments.: Members will no longer be notified of cancellations, changes and updates to lessons, workshops and appointments.
- Disable booking and cancellation confirmations.: Allows you to disable all confirmations for bookings and cancellations.
- Disable customer reminders about upcoming bookings.: You can set this to not remind your members about upcoming bookings.
- Disable notifications about customer files.: Your members will no longer receive notifications about customer files, for example, they will not be notified when a file is uploaded.
- Disable customer credits notifications.: Your members will no longer receive notifications regarding customer credit, for example, when customer credit changes.
- Disable waiting list notifications.: Notifications will no longer be sent when a member enrolls on the waiting list or when a spot becomes available.
- Disable notifications from the video portal.: Your members will no longer receive notifications about the video portal and will no longer be notified of new videos, for example.
- Deactivate invoice dispatch.: Your members will not receive invoices in this case. This may be desired, for example, if you handle the sending of invoices externally.
- Disable automatic birthday reminders. (Today's birthdays): This will disable emails to your team members for your members' current birthdays.