Who can use this function?
- Administrators and instructors with back office
You have the possibility to enter your bank details (IBAN, account number, etc.) in your payment settings so that your members can pay their bills by bank transfer.
Good to know
- By default, only one bank account can be deposited per studio. If there are multiple locations, the payment information can also only be filled in once.
On the web
- Click in the admin area on «Set up my studio» - «Further settings» - «Payment settings».
- Scroll down to «Invoice settings».
- At «Bank details for customers» you can enter your data.
- On the account of: Here, you can enter the name and address that will be displayed in the QR-bill under «Account / Payable to». The entry must include the name, address, zip code and city for it to display correctly. If the input is incomplete, the address of the studio will be used automatically.
Example: YogaNow GmbH, Effingerstrasse 4, 3011 Bern.
- Click on «Save settings» to save your bank details.