Who can use this feature?
- Administrators and instructors with back office
- Premium MAX / Add-On «Rating system»
SportsNow offers you the possibility to use a rating system for your lessons. This gives your members the opportunity to rate the lessons they have attended. Class ratings are an important feedback for studios to learn how they can improve their lessons from the members point of view. In this tutorial you will learn how to activate the rating system and see your ratings.
Good to know
- Even if your members have to rate their classes, they still have the option to choose «Not this time» and therefore do not need to rate a class.
Set up class ratings
- Click in the admin area on «Set up my studio».
- In the progress bar, click on «Further settings» and choose «Booking settings».
- Search the box «Activate rating system: The customer can anonymously rate the classes and workshops he has attended.» and check the box.
- When you are finished, click on «Save settings».
- Click in the admin area on «Valuable statistics».
- To do this, click on «Class ratings».
- You will now find all the reviews received and can get an overview of which classes are well-received and which are less.