Who can use this feature?
TWINT is a fast and secure way to pay with your smartphone. SportsNow offers you the possibility to set up your studio so that your members can pay with TWINT. In this article we explain how to set up TWINT.
Good to know
- Setting up and using the TWINT payment method is free of charge, i.e. there are no setup or annual fees. For studios, only transaction costs are incurred by TWINT, which you can find out directly from TWINT.
- In case your TWINT certificate has expired, you can download a new certificate from the TWINT portal. Then you can update the new certificate in the admin area of SportsNow directly in the payment settings by clicking on «Upload new TWINT certificate».
Activation of TWINT in SportsNow
- Click on «Set up my studio» in the admin area.
- In the progress bar, go to «Further settings».
- Click on «Payment settings».
- Scroll to «Accepted payment methods».
- Check the box «TWINT» to activate the possibility for your customers to pay with TWINT.
- If you now scroll down you will see «TWINT settings» with the message that you have to save before you can set up TWINT.
- Save your changes with a click on «Save settings».
- You have to scroll down to the TWINT settings again and can now add them.
- Add the UUID of your store, the TWINT certificate and the password of the certificate.
- You will receive this information as soon as you have registered in the TWINT Partner Portal.
- After you have entered these details, you can complete the TWINT payment setup by clicking on «Save settings».
Registration in the TWINT Partner Portal
- Open the TWINT Partner Portal at https://portal.twint.ch/
- Follow the instructions to register your account in the Partner Portal.
- Now create an «Online Shop» under «Stores».
- Important: Choose the option «Shop Plugin» at «Integration» and select «SportsNow».
Our shop plugin is free of charge.
Write down the UUID of your store or transfer it to SportsNow as explained above.
Now create your certificate under "Settings" and download it. You have to enter a password.
Upload this certificate with password also to SportsNow to set up TWINT ready.