Who can use this feature?
- Administrators and instructors with back office
- Premium BASIC / Add-On «Smart Waiting Lists»
SportsNow offers studios the possibility to work with waiting lists. As soon as a class is fully booked, your members automatically get the option to join the waiting list. As soon as a place becomes available, all waiting members will be informed immediately. The waiting list works according to the first-come-first-serve principle, i.e. whoever books first will get the free place. It is therefore not a reservation list with automatic sliding.
If you have activated this function in your premium subscription or as an add-on, then you don't need to do anything else, because the «Smart Waiting Lists» function is activated automatically and your customers can enter waiting lists on their own.
As admin, you can also add members to the waiting list of a fully booked class. We explain this procedure to you in the following:
Good to know
- You can see in the SportsNow app in the «Home» which members have signed up to the waiting list. To see all registrations at a glance, activate the admin mode in the app. To do so, press «More» - «Switch to admin mode». In addition, you will be automatically informed about new waiting list registrations via push messages.
- You can also use the waiting list function for individual appointments. Activate this option under «Set up my studio» - «Further settings» - «Booking settings». Place a check mark next to «Offer a waiting list for individual appointments.» and click on «Save settings».
- Click in the admin area on «My participant lists».
- Find the class you want and click on «View participant list».
- Click on «Add participants to the waiting list».
- You can now select the desired member and put him/her on the waiting list by clicking on «Add participant».