Who can use this feature?
- Administrators and instructors with back office
- FREE / Premium ENTERPRISE / Add-On «Mobile & Badge Check-In»
SportsNow offers you the possibility to keep attendance lists for your classes and workshops. An attendance list gives you an overview of who has attended a lesson. There are the following possibilities to manage the participants:
- as present (the registered participant is there)
- as not present (the registered participant is not there).
The Premium ENTERPRISE / Add-On «Mobile & Badge Check-In» also offers you the possibility to use a QR Code for your lessons. With QR Code you can automate the attendance check by letting the participants on site scan the QR Code with the SportsNow app to sign in.
In this tutorial we will explain how to keep your attendance list.
Good to know
- All participants who are not marked as present will be automatically marked as not present at the end of the day and will be informed accordingly. For example, you only mark three participants as present. Afterwards the rest will be automatically marked as not present. This also works the other way round. If you only mark individual participants as not present, the others are automatically marked as present after the class.
- Tip: If you do not mark any participants at all, i.e. neither as present nor as not present, all participants will be automatically marked as present at the end of the day. This saves you a lot of time. This is especially useful if you can see at a glance that everyone is present.
- Keeping the attendance list has no effect on the credit balance of the pass.
Load participant list
On the web
- «My participant lists».
- Click on «View participant list».
In the app
- Press «Participant list».
Mark attending participants
- Now select all present participants by pressing the respective checkbox.
- To save the selection, press Selected participants are present».
Mark not published participants
- Choose «did not show up».
- The participant that did not show up will now be notified and asked to log out the next time in order to unblock his place.
Scan a QR code
- Click on «Check-in Code».
- A new page opens with the QR code.
- Members can scan this code with the SportsNow app on their own smartphone to sign up for that class.