Who can use this feature?
- Administrators and instructors + back office
SportsNow gives you the ability to change a member's personal information at any time. This way you can ensure that the information is always up-to-date. In this guide you will learn how to edit a member's information.
Good to know
- The fields marked with a «*» are mandatory fields. If you can't or don't want to fill out all the fields for a customer, you can also simply enter a «-» (minus sign) in one of the fields.
- An e-mail address is not mandatory to create a member. If you do not enter an email address, you will have to manage this member manually, as the member does not have his own login.
On the web
- Click in the admin area on «My customers».
- Click on the desired member «View customer details».
- Click on the button «Edit personal information».
- Here you can always edit the information of a member.
- Click on «Save personal information» to save your changes.
In the app
- Press on «Admin».
- Press «My customers».
- Find the member you want and press on it.
- Press on «Actions» - «Edit personal information».
- Change the desired information and press «Save» to save your changes.