Who can use this feature?
- Administrators and instructors with back office
SportsNow gives you the ability to change a member's personal information at any time. This way you can ensure that the information is always up to date. This is possible both on the web and in the app. In this guide you will learn how to edit a member's information.
Good to know
- The fields marked with a * are mandatory fields. If you can't or don't want to fill out all the fields for a customer, you can also simply enter a «- (minus sign)» in one of the fields.
- An e-mail address is not mandatory to create a member. If you do not enter an email address, you will have to manage this member manually, as the member does not have his own login.
On the web
- Click in the admin area on «My customers».
- Click on the desired customer «View customer details».
- Click on the button «Edit personal information».
- Here you can always edit the information of a customer.
- Click on «Save personal information» to save your changes.
In the app
- Press on «More».
- Press «My customers».
- Find the customer you want and press on it.
- Scroll down and press «Edit personal information».
- Change the desired information and press «Save» to save your changes.