SportsNow allows your customers to rate your studio directly from your SportsNow page. A review consists of three components: the number of stars (1 to 5), a headline and a personal feedback.
Only your own members (people who are registered in your studio under «My customers») can write a review. Even your team members can only write a review if they are registered as members (customers). Otherwise, the button «Write a review» is not displayed.
In this guide you will learn how the system works.
Good to know
- You will be automatically notified when a new customer review is submitted.
- Customer reviews are not publicly visible by default. You can decide which reviews you want to publish on your SportsNow page.
- You can see published reviews on your SportsNow page under «Client recommendations».
View and manage customer reviews
- Click in the admin area on «Valuable statistics».
- Click on «Customer ratings». Here you can see all customer reviews written for your studio.
- You can publish customer reviews by clicking on the «Publish» button in the customer reviews.
- Confirm the pop-up message that you really want to publish this review with «OK».
- To hide a rating again, you have to click on «Hide».
- Confirm the pop-up message that you really want to hide this rating with «OK».