Who can use this feature?
- Administrators and instructors with back office
- Premium BASIC / Add-on «Efficient member management»
SportsNow offers you the possibility to add members to a class yourself and book a class for them. This is particularly helpful if you manage some members yourself. Below you will find step-by-step instructions on how to do this.
Good to know
- If you want to add a customer to a past lesson, use the feature Add participants to a lesson
On the web
- Click in the admin area on«My customers».
- Click on the desired customer «View customer details».
- Click on the button «Book a class».
- Now enter the following information to book a class for a member.
- Pass: Now select the customer's existing pass. If the customer does not have a pass, then click on «Without pass».
- Class: Search for the desired class and then select the exact date of the class.
- Via livestream: If a livestream is available for this class, you can put a check mark here and add the member to the livestream.
- Click on «Book now», to definitely book the class.
In the app
- Press on «Admin».
- Press «My customers».
- Find the customer you want and press on it.
- Press «Bookings» at the bottom.
- Press the + sign in the upper right corner.
- Select the desired pass and class.
- If you offer a livestream for the class, you can choose whether the member participates on-site («Book on-site participation») or via livestream («Book livestream»).
- Click on «Confirm», to definitely book the class.