Who can use this feature?
👤 Administrators and instructors with back office
Create alternative offers for your members and offer online classes. With SportsNow you can share livestreams with your members and hold online classes in real-time. Your members are automatically notified and can start the livestream directly with SportsNow. In this guide we will explain how to add a livestream to your online classes.
Good to know 💡
- Video conference apps such as Zoom are particularly suitable for live broadcasts. Learn more about this in our blog post: Corona (COVID-19): Tips & recommendations for your studio
- The link is automatically released to all participants in SportsNow 30 minutes before the start of the class with an email notification and push message.
- Your participants can start the livestream directly with SportsNow.
- Recorded livestreams can be viewed again by your members in their previous bookings.
Step-by-step instructions 🤓
- Click in the admin area on «My participant lists».
- Find the desired class and click on «View participant list».
- Click on «Add livestream».
- Livestream link: Enter the link to your planned livestream here.
- When you are finished, click on «Save livestream».
- After the lesson is over, you can share the link to the recorded livestream directly with your members. Just enter the new link to the recorded livestream at the last lesson and your members will be notified automatically.
Would you like to always use the same livestream link? Then set it directly in the class settings. If necessary, you can overwrite or remove the livestream link for an individual lesson via the participant list.
Tags: online courses, livestream, live stream, live streaming, live streaming, zoom, online course